Pair with: Amayna Sauvingon Blanc
- 6 medium poblano chiles
- Olive oil
- 3 cups cubed butternut squash
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 cup grated Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz. crumbled fresh goat or Feta cheese
- 1 cup diced peeled mango
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
FOR THE POBLANOS: Rub chiles with olive oil and roast or grill until skin is starting to blacken and blister. Transfer to a paper bag or heat-safe bowl and cover to steam until cool. Peel off skins. Make a slit in each and carefully remove seeds while keeping the stems intact. Meanwhile, toss butternut with enough olive oil to coat and spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Roast at 425° until softened and starting to brown; cool slightly. Combine the cheeses and roasted squash and stuff each Poblano evenly.
FOR SALSA: Mix all ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
Preheat broiler. Arrange poblanos in a baking dish.Broil until cheese melts and chiles are heated through. Transfer to a platter and spoon salsa over. Serve with Amayna Sauvignon Blanc.